Is it your calling to bring technology to life for the customer, drive sales and services and build a culture around having FUN at work while being the best at what you do? We are currently searching for an experienced General Manager to run a store with approximately $60M+ in annual revenue. Will that GM be you?
„We dream of a Best Buy that truly helps customers pursue their passions and enriches their lives with the help of technology.” – Best Buy Executive
What does a General Manager at Best Buy do?
As the General Manager, you’ll serve as the chief orchestrator with accountability for everything within the 4 walls of the store including revenue, profitability, and financial reporting. You’ll become part of the Best Buy family, a highly engaged family that values coaching, mentoring and growth while empowering employees to serve as a trusted advisor and solution provider for our customers’ varied needs. General Managers partner with all areas of the business, with our community partners, and with our trusted vendors to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Your job is to be a visionary: setting the tone for the store, connecting services to products and leading friendly competition along the way. Who doesn’t want bragging rights?
* Drive profitability across all channels through analysis of sales trends
* Own and promote brand standards in alignment with company vision
* Motivate and inspire the team to sell, grow, and have fun while being the best
* Identify, develop, and retain internal talent; recruit and build relationships with external talent
* Conduct motivating store meetings, learn new skills at district/territory meetings and run special projects/initiatives to enhance the customer experience and our bottom line
You are required to have:
* Three years of leadership experience in a customer facing sales setting -OR- three years of military leadership experience
* Three years of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue
We prefer candidates with:
* Associate’s degree or higher
* Experience working with consumer electronics