At Best Buy we bring technology products, services and solutions to people’s lives in meaningful ways. We believe in unleashing the power of our people and utilizing their unique talents, life experiences, beliefs and backgrounds to create incredible experiences for our customers.
Our Seasonal Customer Service Specialist is responsible for friendly, fast & accurate processing of all customer transactions by operating the cash register per Best Buy Policy & Procedure. They will offer store solutions and answers basic questions about store programs, services and product locations.
* Completely and accurately processes transactions associated with both in-store purchases and online order pick-ups.
* Assists with picking of online customer orders.
* Stays up to date on Best Buy products and in-store service offerings and offers complete solutions to customers during transactions.
* Prepares register area for customer transactions; assists in ensuring front lanes area is well-stocked.
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
* Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Prior experience working in inventory, merchandising or warehouse setting
* Prior experience in cash handling, customer service, sales or related fields
Join our team:
While you’re busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we’re working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
The application process:
If you’re ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take a few minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.