XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney,
L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re growing worldwide. And we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you’re ready to give us your best, let’s talk. We’d like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
This position is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the department with particular emphasis on managing warehouse associates and implementing warehouse action plans. Establish and maintain procedures for meeting company and customer commitments. Promote/implement continual improvement. Train, motivate, and lead within area of responsibility. Facilitate conflict resolution. Enforce company policies/procedures.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in logistics management, or equivalent experience
* 2+ years of prior supervisory and planning experience in a distribution and/or inventory management environment
* Able to partner and communicate with all levels of an organization from hourly associates to senior management
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, warehouse management systems, and database systems
* Proven ability to multitask, set and manage priorities based on customer requirements
* Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
* Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment preferred
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.