What does a Geek Squad Senior Agent do?
The Geek Squad Senior Agent is an expert in the fulfillment of Geek Squad services and is responsible for training and coaching agents to repair and service in accordance with Geek Squad’s high standards and Best Buy’s Customer promise. The Geek Squad Senior Agent leads a team of Geek Squad Agents in the Precinct, as well as acting as a role model in performing Client and store repairs and services, inspiring a world class Client experience and providing motivation that enables exceptional business results. This leader is a brand ambassador for Geek Squad and Best Buy.
Job Responsibillities Include:
* Assists Geek Squad Manager or independently assigns staff for client assistance, diagnosis, repair/service, and follow up.
* Utilize employee and Client feedback, scorecards and financial results to review the business. Works with leader(s) to build and implement business support plans to better capitalize on business opportunities.
* Provide on-going coaching, training and acts as consultant to Precinct Agents and other store personnel as needed to achieve goals and high standards of customer service inclusive of scope of work for In Home Services.
* Work to prevent returns and exchanges by testing units that come back and educating customers on product usage.
* Performs product maintenance, repairs and technology services as necessary while working direclty with clients.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Geek Squad Senior Agent?
* Previous experience in sales, customer service or related field
* Ability to successfully coach and mentor others
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
* Previous experience with coaching and recognition
* 6 months experience in sales environment