Clinic RN, work full time, Monday through Friday, with INTEGRIS Medical Group’s Grand Lake Allergy Clinic
Registered Nurse & APRN Special $5,000 Sign-on Bonus Campaign
June 1, 2017 through September 15, 2017
**An RN sign-on bonus of $5,000 will be given to RNs with a least two years of current nursing experience who are offered and hired into full-time patient care positions from June 1, 2017 through September 15, 2017. Payout will take place over a two-year period of time with $1,000 paid after the first 30 days; $2,000 after one year; and, a final $2,000 paid after two years with payment dependent each time upon continued full-time employment at INTEGRIS. (Former employees must have been separated from INTEGRIS for a least one year to qualify for the sign on bonus.)
Job Code: 1360
The IMG Clinic RN assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The IMG Clinic RN responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
* Assessment/re assessments
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
Reports to the appropriate supervisor, manager, director, or vice president.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Oklahoma required.
* Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire required.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Previous Registered Nurse experience preferred.