Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Marketing and Enrollment, the Enrollment Specialist is responsible for meeting the enrollment targets and enrollment process of seniors to On Lok Lifeways.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops and maintains relationships with existing members and key stakeholders in the community, and generates referrals to help bring in new members to meet or exceed monthly enrollment targets.
* Participates in community outreach events and meetings to generate referrals.
* Develops and executes enrollment strategies for new target markets.
* Coordinates and schedules with operations staff for efficient and friendly enrollment process.
* Coordinates and participates in all aspects of the enrollment assessment process to consistently meet 14 day turnaround (e.g. home visits, obtaining medical records, Medi-Cal application processing, etc.)
* Completes all data collection and mandated paperwork throughout the enrollment process within designated timeframe.
* All other reasonably related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities):
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Public Relations or related degree.
* Min. 2 years of complex, long sales cycle experience, including selling over the phone or face-to-face meetings, preferably with diverse populations.
* Track record of setting, achieving goals and closing multiple accounts per month.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented with excellent time management skills. Ability to multi-task and work independently.
* Must be proactive, positive, driven self-starter who strives for results while demonstrating superior organizational and follow-up skills.
* Demonstrates good judgment, resourcefulness, flexibility and problem solving to achieve desired results
* Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
* Valid CA Driver’s license in good standing with personal automobile and insurance. Ability to travel to other sites and locations for meetings and presentations. Ability to work non-standard hours when needed.
* May require bilingual ability.