Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 350 locations throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of „Service, Integrity, Reliability.”
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you knowledgeable and service oriented? Do you have the determination to close sales and build lasting relationships with new and established customers? If so, then Moore Supply of College Station, a division of Hajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our custom showroom as a Showroom Consultant. Our 22 person team has been servicing the Brazos Valley community for 40 years offering the very best in Plumbing, Heating, and Fixtures. We are a close knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
Showroom Consultants provide expert product selection assistance and design advice to showroom customers. As a Showroom Consultant with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting showroom customers, assessing their needs, guiding their product selections, and successfully closing the sale
* Providing customers with reliable information regarding product specifications, product suitability, pricing, and availability
* Entering Sales Orders and Bids, expedite purchases, and maintain customer communication to ensure an accurate and timely order processing
* Maintaining product literature files to ensure the most current and accurate information is always provided to our customers
* Meeting or exceed monthly required Gross Profit dollar targets
* Keeping the showroom clean, neat, current, stocked, and safely displayed
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
* Pay rate will be based on applicant’s qualifications experience and will grow commensurate with sales.
* Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
* 401 (k) and retirement cash account
* Life insurance
* Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick timeInterested applicants are invited to apply via our website at http://hajocacareers.silkroad.com. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by a company representative. No walk in appointments please.
Required Skills All interested applicants must possess:
* As a Showroom Consultant, you must be optimistic, friendly and service oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must and all consultants must approach all customer interaction in an honest and ethical fashion.
* High school degree or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years in customer service and sales
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
* The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
* A comprehensive knowledge of product
* Plumbing showroom sales experience
* Knowledge of kitchen and bath design trends
* The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year