First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the worlds largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty.
There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce. First Data is currently looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst in our Omaha location.
Position Description Overview:
This position is part of a team that provides financial support and forecasting/analysis for both client channel and product teams for Financial Institutions within First Data
This position would be responsible for:
* Supporting a line of business including executing monthly close processes, variance analysis, and monthly reporting and development.
* Ad hoc projects as requested.
* Evaluating and implementing solutions to improve business.
* Performing duties under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures within Finance, and escalating serious issues to management.
* Embracing change and quickly adapting to new situations, change in direction and shifting priorities.
* Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Math,
* 4-6 years experience, or equivalent.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills highly desired.
* Strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills required.
* Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
* Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity with high degree of accuracy in projects and standard work situations.
First Data is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer(Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)