Employees in Enterprise Customer Care (ECC) are experts at making peoples day.
When customers feel welcome, understood, appreciated and helped, that is a good day at Best Buy. Team members in ECC are constantly delivering the industrys best and most responsive customer service & sales experience. When you join our team, you will have the unique opportunity to speak with hundreds of customers each week, learn everything there is to know about our amazing company and share your insights to improve our business. If that sounds like your kind of fun, you will fit right in.
Our Best Buy Sales Representatives deliver an excellent customer experience through their shopping journey. They use their relationship, listening, search, and multi-tasking skills to enable an exceptional customer experience through complete sales and support solutions. They have the ability to let their personality and excitement for the brand shine to the customer in a positive manner.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will:
* Be a member of a fun, high-performing team that takes pride in providing inspiring, genuine and helpful service to our customers
* Use your own technology expertise and customer service genius to work directly with customers over the phone and/or chat
* Provide impartial, knowledgeable advice in recommending products and service solutions to ensure customers end-to-end needs are met
* Continuously build product and process knowledge using internal training courses and our knowledge management tool
* Use your critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to create strong and lasting customer relationships with Best Buy Co., Inc.
* Effect change and influence best practices to create a better experience for both customers and employees
In this position, you will have the opportunity to positively influence our customers shopping experience and will be measured on the quality of those interactions and customer feedback. Productivity and sales metrics will also be an important component of your expectations.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and knowledge management programs
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to multi-task
* At least 1 year of previous Retail, Sales, and/or Customer Service experience
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 6 or more months of Retail, Sales, and/or Customer Service experience within consumer electronics industry
* 1+ years of experience in a contact center