At Best Buy we bring technology products, services and solutions to people’s lives in meaningful ways. We believe in unleashing the power of our people and utilizing their unique talents, life experiences, beliefs and backgrounds to create incredible experiences for our customers.
Our Seasonal Inventory/Merchandising Specialist will assist with inventory and merchandising tasks. They will work closely with other members of the inventory/merchandising team during critical business drive times. Other responsibilities include, working actively as a team member to support overall store goals for inventory integrity, shrink control and customer satisfaction.
* Receive/ship/transfer store merchandise during critical peak drive times and holiday season.
* Provide and maintain store appearance, including ensuring warehouse merchandise is stocked on the sales floor for customers
* Provide customer service and respond to customer concerns including carrying out customer products as needed and assisting customers in answering questions about product location.
* Assist and complete customer purchase transactions.
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
* Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Prior experience working in inventory, merchandising or warehouse setting
* Prior experience in cash handling, customer service, sales or related fields
* Lift or maneuver 50 pounds, and team lift up to 100 pounds; with or without accommodations
Join our team.
While you’re busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we’re working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
The application process
If you’re ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take a few minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.