What does a Geek Squad Manager do?
The Geek Squad Manager executes the Geek Squad vision to delight every client we serve, empower every employee, and deliver meaningful profit and growth. You will create a world-class environment where employees can apply their talents in service of the client to deliver a differentiated range of solutions throughout the life of a product.
You will drive execution of end-to-end operations, sales strategies and fulfillment services for the Geek Squad Precinct and Autotech Bay.
As the Geek Squad Manager you will:
* Conduct business analysis utilizing company scorecards and reports to identify business opportunities and ensure a consistent client experience (e.g. Turn Time, AT Days Out, Ship to Client, etc.)
* Motivate, inspire, and coach behaviors that lead to an exceptional client experience.
* Quickly resolve unsatisfactory client experiences and investigate root cause to identify and implement action plans based on observations and feedback.
* Monitor monthly business rhythms of Precinct and Autotech leads and assist with Geek Squad Agent check-in sessions as needed.
* Be accountable for labor management and revenue performance for the Precinct and Autotech Bay.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Geek Squad Manager?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2+ Years Supervisory or Management experience
* 3+ Years Sales , Customer Service or Consumer Electronics repair experience
* 2+ Years Budget experience
* Associate Degree (2 year) in Business, Sales or related field
* Bachelors Degree (4 year) in Business, Sales or related field
* 1+ Years Retail experience
* Previous P&L ownership (including expense / labor management, forecasting)
* Experience driving key business performance indicators (i.e. revenue, NOP)
* Prior experience analyzing business results, identifying root cause and coaching others to deliver superior customer service
* Experience in selection, hiring and performance management